[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List: Requesting Two Books ByMark Forster

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 20:37:00 -0400

Shelley, thanks for checking your library for me. I found out that the
Mark Forster books were written in the UK but do have an American
printing and copyright. I'm going to buy them after all of my
Christmas shopping is complete.

--
Monica Willyard
Visit my GoodReads book shelf at http://www.goodreads.com/plumlipstick