[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:04:23 -0700 (PDT)

Wonderful, Jim. Thank you on behalf on Lena.  If you
do any pre-validating, I hope you enjoy them. Back
when, I scanned and pre-validated What Einstein Told
His Cook for Lena and found it so interesting that I
bought copies for my two daughters and ourselves ((my
husband wanted it). Lena is the one who asked for them
over a year ago. I will let her know when you've
submitted them. And if whoever validates them (I do't
know if Lena validates or not) will let us know when
they're uploaded, I'll let her know.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com