[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:46:04 -0500

Hey Cindy,
    Yep I'll be moving in Tuesday and actually going back to stay on Friday,
if plans don't change.

And I'm sure you'll hear from me from time to time if for nothing else than
to complain about my programming class, physics for scientists, calculus 3
or second year Spanish.....my brain hurts thinking about it.

Best,
Jake