[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 22:22:02 -0700 (PDT)

One-stop shopping, as it were. That would be nice.
Maybe when Jake finishes college he can get a job with
benetech and arrange it. Unless he goes for a Master's
or Ph. D., that should only take about 3 more years,
right, Jake? BTW, have you taken your trip to Chicago
yet?

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs