[bksvol-discuss] Re: Whom the Gods Would Destroy

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 03:38:21 -0500

Oh, I was the one. The book had oddly-fonted footnotes. The story actually gets better. These were Not in the text, though they had superscripted numbers written in which looked as clost to type as one can handwrite. The notes were so carefully written that they looked as if they could have been a handwritting-like script. They were excellently done, too, which also fooled us. It was all hand done by, I would guess, whoever had owned and donated the book. Whoever it was did a great job. The book did take some work, but now is in very good shape and whoever wanted it should be able to enjoy it.

And, it does bring up the adult rating issue again.
I think I'm going to have to rate it adult. I do hope that whoever validates this one pays attention to this and has a better idea whether to rate it than I do. It's a little over the line for highschool, but not way over the line. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Grandma Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>