[bksvol-discuss] "Who I Am" by Pete Townshend of The Who

  • From: Marilyn <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:56:11 -0400

I will not be scanning "Who I Am" by Pete Townshend after all, as the publisher
has provided a copy to Bookshare.  So the good news is that it's in the
collection, for those of you who are interested in this book.  The copyright
says "1995" and the ISBN is not the same as the actual book, but I already
heard from Madeleine that it's just a glitch and that the book in the
collection *IS* the book released last Tuesday.

Rock on,
Marilyn
mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx

We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great great love.
--Mother Teresa