[bksvol-discuss] Where's The Validation Page?

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:01:00 -0800

Hi, all, sorry about this, but I can't seem to get to the page I need to get to
to upload the book I just finished validating.  After I first got registered as
a volunteer, when I logged in I was taken to the page for step one and step two
of the validation process.  But I've just logged in three times, and it always
takes me to the Bookshare homepage, the page I went to before I was registered
as a volunteer.  I can go to the volunteer homepage, or Rui's page, but there's
no link I can find on either one to get to the page I need.  I really feel like
an idiot, because I just know it's gotta be here somewhere, but if not, would
someone please tell me the secret.  Or why it doesn't just take me there as it
did a few days ago?

Thanks for any help.