[bksvol-discuss] Weird question

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:39:40 -0600

Hey, guys.  I don't know if anyone else has experienced this or would know the
answer, but I thought I'd ask about something I'm curious about.  Sometimes, I
like to glance at a particular category of books.  I've noticed that sometimes
when I click the link of a particular category, the books seem to be in order
of newest to oldest.  Other times, I click the same category and the books seem
to be in alphabetical order.  Has anyone else noticed this and does anyone know
how or why this happens?  Is there a way I can set a category to appear a
particular way?

Lisa