[bksvol-discuss] Re: WEBSITE PROBLEM

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 13:39:36 -0500

It is backed up on a regular basis.  It survived last Christmas, though we
gave the admin quite a back log.  he guys, let's do it again!  I am game.  I
am returning most of the unscanned books to the library today and shall do
some validating plus submit the books I have laying here.  the ones on Rui's
list that I haven't attacked yet, smile.

Odor of Violets by the by is almost done.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com