[bksvol-discuss] Tonight Is The Christian Fiction Book Club Meeting

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bookshare Discuss <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 16:18:28 -0500

Hi, everybody. Tonight, Friday January 4, is the first meeting of the Christian fiction book club in 2008. Join us to talk about the book The Seat Beside Me, by Nancy Moser. This is a fast-paced story of passengers on an airplane who get to know their seat mates while the flight is delayed . Shortly after take-off, the plane crashes, plunging the passengers into the icy water of the Hudson River. This is the story of their survival and how their lives were changed by getting to know their seat mates for a brief time.

The meeting will start at 6 P.M. Pacific, 7 Mountain, 8 Central, and 9 Eastern. The link to go directly to the chat room is:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs7867a2369e0e

If you have never used our community room, you will need to download and run a small and safe program so the chat will work properly. There's a link to this software right on the page of the community room near the top. Once you're in the room, you can press the control key to talk, or you can press the F8 key to go to a place where you can type in a text message. Hit enter to send your text message. Whether you can chat by voice or text, we'd like to meet you and look forward to talking with you.

See you there!

Monica Willyard