[bksvol-discuss] Re: The fountainhead

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:55:11 -0800 (PST)

I've been wanting to read it again, so if no one else
takes it, or if someone does and has similar problems
as you and returns it, then I'll take it when I've
finished several of the items I have now. I guess if I
do read it againn I'll have to re Atlas Shrugged
again, too, and see how I feel about them 20 years
later. smile

Cindy