[bksvol-discuss] Re: Surprises in Store at the Bookshare Facebook Page as We Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the ADA

  • From: "Andy B." <sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 15:24:37 -0400

The facebook thing doesn't much bother me since I have a profile there, it's
the facebook groups that I don't like. You have to watch out what you're a
member of and not a member of now a days. The main thing that doesn't get my
attention too much is the ADA books and stuff. I know this isn't a political
list, but I think they could have done better with the ADA law. Seems like
for the larger sense of things, the made the law to make the people "happy"
but didn't really do anything much to resolve their problems.