[bksvol-discuss] Submitted: Venus in Copper

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 10:01:48 -0400

I have just submitted Venus in Copper (A Marcus Didius Falco Novel).  I
read through it and fixed all the errors I found, and fixed all the
headings. The errors that are left should only be ones that are in the
actual book.  Publishers should hire a few Bookshare proofreaders!

This book follows Shadows in Bronze.  Falco is a PI in ancient Rome.  I
like to think of him as Sam Spade in a toga.  This time, our boy Marcus is
hired by a family who think a gold-digger is after one of their
members,and all her previous husbands have had fatal accidents.

This should be an easy job for anyone who wants to take it on.  British
spelling and punctuation.
Tracy