[bksvol-discuss] Stephen King's Newest

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:14:09 -0800

Hi all,

Anybody working on, or planning on tackling, Duma Key, Stephen King's novel which was released Tuesday? I'm certain that it will be part of the February NY Times bestsellers, and thus subject to Bookshare's bestseller initiative, but that could be another couple weeks or more. I'm tempted to just go out and grab the book, and get it scanned. But before I take that step, anybody here already beat me to the store or library?

Scott