[bksvol-discuss] Signifying Plot Changes

  • From: "Sharon Jackson" <dolly1025@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 08:47:00 -0400

Hello,

I am scanning and editing a book, but need some advice. The book is not broken into chapters, but has a flower of some sort to signify that the plot has changed. What would be the best character to use for the Daisy format and BRF formats of the book? When scanning using Kurzweil 1000, there is just a blank line, but do I need to put stars or something to signify the plot change? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sharon