[bksvol-discuss] Re: Sighted volunteer

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:43:26 -0500

It's in regards to a book that was requested on list and the wish list. I
scanned it, but no matter what settings were used for this funky font, there
were many problems with it.
Besides for the pictures which got in the way occasionally, there were also
things done in a cursive font which looks like handwriting and other things.
I submitted it (cloud atlas) but it will not only need a sighted validater,
but probably to have the print copy of the book in hand.
Tiffany