[bksvol-discuss] Scanning Update

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 20:08:41 -0500

Okay gang, here's what I have going on.

Books scanned and awaiting initial clean-up:

Dragonlance Legends Volume 2:  War of the Twins by Margaret Weis and Tracy
Hickman (a wish list request)

Any Woman's Blues by Erica Jong

Touching Fire:  Erotic Writings by Women edited by Louise Thornton, Jan
Sturtevant and Amber Coverdale Sumrall

Books in my hot little hands awaiting scanning:

Dragonlance Legends Volume 3:  Test of the Twins (wishlist)

A Necessary Woman by Helen Van Slyke (wishlist)

She'll Never Tell by Hunter Morgan (first book in a trilogy with book 2
already in the collection)

Books I've ordered:

She'll Never Live by Hunter Morgan (wishlist and book 3 in that series)

What She Can't See by Hunter Morgan

Unspoken Fear by Hunter Morgan

The Care and Feeding of Unmarried Men by Christie Ridgeway

The Crossing by Cormack Mccarthy

Sombrero Fallout, A Japanese Novel by Richard Brautigan

A Confederate General from Big Sur by Richard Brautigan (all three requested
from a BookShare subscriber)

Immoral by Brian Freeman (another in this series is already in the
collection and he's one of my favorite authors!)

The Between by Tananarive Due (a wonderful author I've just discovered)

Getting Close:  A Lover's Guide to Embracing Fantasy and Heightening Sexual
Connection by Barbara Keesling

Okay, I think that's it for now.

Donna