[bksvol-discuss] Reuben Snake

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:22:19 -0800 (PST)

I've begun validating Reuben Snake, Your Humble
Servant, but apparently I can't obtain the book. I
could have sworn I saw it in one of the library
catalogs--I doubt I would have downloaded if I
hadn't--but now it's not in any of my libraries.

Hopefully I'll be able to do it without the book, but
if anyone else can get the book and wants to validate
it, I'll release it. It's about an Indian Visionary
and Activist.