[bksvol-discuss] Rescan Request: Charles De Lint Books

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 07:37:28 -0700

Hi,

If anyone has the following books, or could easily obtain them from the
library, all are in the Bookshare collection but in less than excellent
quality.  As a fan of Charles De Lint's writing, I'd be grateful to anyone
who would take these on. There's one book by Terri Windling at the bottom of
the list, just because I remembered it at the last minute.

The Ivory and the Horn:  Good quality
Into the Green:  Good quality
Someplace to be Flying;  Good quality
Trader:  Good quality
Dreams Underfoot:  Fair quality (and one I'd love to read)
Brian Froud's Faerielands:  Fair quality

The Wood Wife (Terri Windling):  Fair quality (another book I'd love to
read)