[bksvol-discuss] Relieved and would be happy if not so late

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Carrie Karnos'" <CarrieK@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 01:14:20 -0700

Hi, I went perusing and Jack of Kinrowan is in the collection (Hallelujah!).
Thanks Carrie for helping me out and I'm glad it's there to be downloaded. I
wish I could say I'm jumping for joy but it's too late for that and the
feedback I got makes me think I've a way to go to be a crackerjack-type
proofreader. Regards, Kim.

database 5260 (20100707) __________

http://www.eset.com