[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rank Spelling

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:12:59 -0600

Properties in K1K ranked spelling may have been added in version 10.  I
use v11.  In v9 however,  ranked spelling is sensitive to properties
assigned in the regular spelling dialogue. Try it out.  G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

"Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
01/16/2008 06:42 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Rank Spelling

When I press enter on rank spelling, I don't find a properties options.
I'm
using version 9 if that makes a difference.