[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about the rating percentages

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:02:47 -0600

Donna,  K1K can rate the spelling accuracy of any file you load into it,
including a book you download for validation.  G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

"Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
01/16/2008 05:15 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Question about the rating percentages

So when I submit a book, when do I see the rating that the BookShare tool
gives it?  I know it’s on the step one download page, but is this the
first time to see it?

I don’t typically use K1000 either for scanning or editing books, so I
don’t usually run the scans I submit through that tool.  If I have an RTF
file in Word, can I open it in K1000 and get an accuracy rating, or is
that only available when the scan is done in K1000?

Donna