[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question About Metadata

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 13:00:33 -0500

I would be interested in knowing this information, as well.
Melissa Smith

On 8/9/2010 12:47 PM, Susan Lumpkin wrote:

Hello Bookshare Staff,

Jim and Betsy’s letter of last week contained the following:

“We can use significant volunteer help cleaning up the information about our information.” Has a procedure been established yet as to how this task could best be accomplished by volunteers and who on Bookshare’s staff should be contacted? Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Susan