[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quality and page breaks

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:32:32 -0800

Hi, Jana. As I said earlier today, I took one book from the submitter in
question and rejected it. I haven't touched another one, and it is sad,
because I see a lot of books from her that I'd love to read. I just don't
want to download one and have to reject it automatically just because I read
the first few pages and automatically run into a bunch of garbled text right
away. I guess we learn whose submissions are usually good and whose we'd
personally rather not touch, and I'd rather not do those. I know I'm not
perfect, and I have a pretty visible presence on the lists, so if anyone
ever runs into problems with anything I submit, I want someone to tell me
because I want to improve where necessary. None of us is perfect, but when
someone points out something we could improve, I know we would do it and
gladly, because we all want what we submit to be the best we can make it.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.