[bksvol-discuss] Preliminary pages in openbook 8

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 22:32:40 -0500

I went to Dallas and had a chance to see a preview of openbook 9 and the
pearl.  I was very impressed.  I have been getting a run-up to it by trying
openbook 8 demo.  I am very impressed with the results but have a question.
In Kurzweil, you can re-set system page to page one when you have determined
where it lies in the book, and all prior pages will be re-numbered p1, p2,
p3, etc.  There seems to be no way to do this in openbook.  You can renumber
the pages but if there are pages prior to what you have determined as print
page 1, you cannot renumber them.  Any thoughts would be greatly
appreciated.