[bksvol-discuss] Please! Re: Re: txt page breaks redux

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <gvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:45:48 -0500

please guys, take it off list. i've staied out of the arguement but I think
even Marissa has commented that it's all getting out of hand I believe decorum
was the subj.

Everyone has made good points but we can't do anything one way or another until
bookshare decides on the topic. Guido youre right this is like a job.  But
others have a point. Many contributers are also members and we need to respect
each other and take all sides into consideration.

Thanks,
Gisela