[bksvol-discuss] Re: Planning to scan

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 07:06:38 -0500

Shelley,
I'd love to proof Golden Sovereign by Dorothy Lyons.
Thanks,

Melissa Smith

On 8/12/2010 8:56 PM, Shelley L. Rhodes wrote:
I also purchased these books to scan as soon as I get them.

The Pawprints of History: Dogs and the Course of Human Events

Agua, the Mysterious Portuguese Water Dog

A Dog's History of America: How Our Best Friend Explored, Conquered, and Settled a Continent

Dark Sunshine    by Dorothy Lyons

Golden Sovereign    by Dorothy Lyons

Dogs of Myth: Tales From Around the World

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)