[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pay It Forward

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 20:31:26 -0500

This is why I don't do wish list books anymore.  It's useless in my opinion if
it's not updated more.  I was very glad to see Cell by King is up already.
*goes off to grab King's latest*
Amber
"I don't want to just  mess with your head. I want to mess with your life.
want you to miss  appointments, burn dinner, skip your homework. I want you
to tell your wife  to take that moonlight stroll on the beach at Waikiki
with
the resort  tennis pro while you read a few more chapters." ~ Stephen King
e-mail: awallens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx