[bksvol-discuss] Re: Page Numbers, Chapter Headings and Scene Breaks

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:24:42 -0500

I personally have never had difficulty maintaining page breaks and page numbering in K1000 provided the options are set correctly in the latest version 11. The default settings when in stalled will cause problems if not change and can catch a user unawares.

The section breaks not being recognized by k1000 is a limitation of Kurzweil at present.

I usually use a braillenote to validate .rtf files. The braillenote maintains page breaks. It does not recognize section breaks so I use Word to change them. E.