[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot Cats and Books Don't mix

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:39:01 -0600

Hmm, I wonder if there happened to be a particularly disgusting diagram on
that page of my medical book. <lol> My last cat threw up on one of the
volumes of my braille French book, and that was the only time she ever threw
up in the year she lived with me. Oh well, at least that book was mine, not
that I wanted it afterwards. <lol> Hmm, maybe we need to start a support
group for Bookshare members and there misbehaving cats. <lol>
Kellie