[bksvol-discuss] Re: Open Positions At Benetech

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 19:48:23 -0800 (PST)

Ah, if I were 50+ years younger.

I had to chuckle at the phrase "The volunteers are an
active and passionate community of people ...> That
maybe should be emphasized. Not everybody likes to
work with a volunteer group that is active and
passionate. smile The parent community in our middle
school was also active and passionate and one
principal who was assigned really did not want to
come. He did everything to avoid the posting,
unsuccessfully, but was transferred in about two
years. It takes a special kind of person who deal with
people like us. Fortunately, you now have quite a few.
smile I hope you get another like Claire and John and
Carrie--I don't know yet about the new one--is it Rob?
Rod? He's too new I guess, but I'm sure he was warned
about us when he was interviewed for the job.

G.Cindy, smiling

http://www.benetech.org/join_us/employment_opportunities.shtml

> Please help us spread the word.
>
> John Glass
> Customer Support Manager, Bookshare
> �
> Benetech�
> 480 S. California Ave., Suite 201
> Palo Alto, CA 94306-1609�USA
> Phone: �+1 650 644-3403
> Fax:  +1 650 475-1066
> �
> john.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> www.benetech.org
> �
> The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving
> Humanity
> A Nonprofit Organization

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/