[bksvol-discuss] OT re: morning sickness

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:42:03 -0500

LOL I too absolutely HATE saltines, but I occasionally eat them anyway. They do more for stomach acid problems than nausea, though. I just choke them down with some water as if they were some very large nasty chewable pill. They should only sell them in the medicine isle of the grocery store. I certainly don't find soup improved by a soggy cracker mass floating around in it like some very bland pond scum. LOL

I tried to eat them more during my first week of sickness, but I decided that soon the smell of a saltine would become a nausea trigger.

You wouldn't believe how relieved I am not to have other children now. I simply must not have more until they find a cure for morning sickness or any child I have stops being smelly. :-) I sware I can practically smell if there is just one molecule of any nasty substence present in a room with me.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity