[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: odd things happening

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:09:21 -0700

Hello Cindy,

The posts over the last 12 hours or so from when this came in are all double
from this list and from the Kurzweil list. So I think it is the listser.

Kaitlyn
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Find your vessel and fill it with the light and with the light behind the
light,Then let the light shine for the world so others may know the truth