[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT morning sickness

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:19:44 -0700 (PDT)

Like a couple of the others, I found that eating
Saltines helped.

But I also found that I was no longer interested in
eating meat--beef. It's better for my health, of
course, not to eat steak the way I used to, or
hamburger -- or roast beef. My desire for beef never
came back after the birthof my second child, 19 motnhs
after my first. Occasionally I'll enjoy a MacDonald's
hamburger, or a thin sliver of my husband's steak,
but mostly I stick to chicken.

Cindy

-- Sarah Van Oosterwijck <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com