[bksvol-discuss] OT- fantasy football

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 18:10:38 -0700

Hi all
I'm in a fantasy football league with a number of other blind and visually impaired folks. We're looking for 4 more players. You don't need to have experience playing, just be interested in football and willing to stay through the season. It's free to play. Please contact me off list for more info.
deniset@xxxxxxx

Tell that person they're welcome.