[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Thank you!

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 01:26:48 -0400

Hi, Sue. The same thing happened to me. I broke both of the bones on either
side where the wrist meets the rest of the arm, and one of them cracked in
half and overlapped, so it had to be set, too. Youch! I definitely can feel
your pain! Take care.
Julie Morales
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):