[bksvol-discuss] OT Something strange is going on

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 11:37:37 -0400

BlankHey guys;  I am not sure what is going but it is something very strange.
If anyone of you receive any emails from me, please know that besides this one,
I didn't send them. This weekend I am at state ACB convetion and will not be
using my email very much. I am only sending this one because I received a email
from myself--image that *shrug* Also when I went to retrieve my emails, my
entire in box was deleted...and again, I am like WITW! So, what ever is going
on I am not sure--blank emails from free list; emails being sent to myself,
lost message in my in box and now, I am baffled. Sorry if this causes confusion
Netta

GIF image