[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Screaming to people who understand

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 02:31:31 -0400

Valerie, what resources do you need for this fight? I know someone who
does advocacy work here who might be able to put you in touch with
legal representation if you need it. I can contact him on Monday. If
the school won't play ball, they might need a little help to see the
light, help from the court or the press. Who is up for reelection this
year?

Tell Nichole I'm with her, and we'll find a way for her to get that laptop.

--
Monica Willyard
Visit my GoodReads book shelf at http://www.goodreads.com/plumlipstick