[bksvol-discuss] OT Raffle for A Chance to win brand new iBill

  • From: "Grace Pires" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 21:05:15 -0400

Hello All:

Since this is a blind-specific item, I thought I would post this.
The Greater Providence Chapter of the NFB of Rhode Island is pleased to
announce that we are offering chances to a drawing for a brand new iBill
Talking Money Identifier, that was generously donated to the chapter.
Chances are only $3 for 1 and $5 for 3 and can be purchased at
www.nfbri.org/ibill
The online entries will end at 5 PM eastern on Friday and the winner will
be drawn on Saturday 10/13.

Thank you and good luck.

--      Rui Cabral
      President, NFBRI, Greater Providence Chapter

Grace Pires

PS. Do you shop on line? If yes, then click the link below and support the
National Federation of the Blind of Rhode Island at no additional cost to
you.
 <http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169>
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169