[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Keeping up with new books

  • From: "Nancy Feldman" <nancy_feldman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 12:22:08 -0600

I don't try to keep up with new books, actually.  Occasionally I'll skim the
new books page, but not very often anymore.  Instead, I go searching by
category when I'm looking for something to read, or by author or keywords in
the title when I'm looking for something more general.

More often than not, though, I know what I want to read next, or what I need
to read for work, and I just search for that.  Bookshare, BARD and other
sources all become a part of my search routine.