[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Kaitlyn's email problem

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 05:13:28 -0800

HI Cindy,

I am not sure how it happened but here was the deal.

I know after setting up my new computer and my outlook accounts I was
getting mail to the group so how it got changed I am not sure.
Here is what happened. My ISP is easystreet.com. They also have the registry
of my domain which is katiestar.com. IN outlook I had Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
not Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx which is the email address I use for bookshare. I
wrote Janice and she looked it up and said I had two different addresses.
Made the change and Bingo!

It's good to be back on list:)

Katie Hill
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true