[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. Christmas game

  • From: "Jane Jordan" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:25:36 -0600

It's hilarious!  I downloaded it and played it.  I did lousy but it fun
anyhow.  Also for another old Christmas game go to
www.bscgames.com

Clock on Downloads--I think it is--and look for Bobby's REvenge.  Eric says
it's sick--he thinks I will traumatize poor Heather.  I don't care. It's
great!  It's not often I get to play with paintballs anymore, so this is
just a cool wayto go, shooting at a virtual fat man in a virtual sleigh.

Of course, stealing toys from that self same fat man is great, too!