[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Carrie

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 20:59:47 -0700 (PDT)

Actually I was feeling almost caught up about a week ago, except for fixing the
metadata on the 8,000 books that have gone into the collection in the past
month, when I got another onslaught of textbooks and 64 leveled readers. I'm
back to being buried in work!

I've mentioned this to a few people, but it bears repeating to the whole group.
Please nag me if I don't respond to your questions or comments. It works, for
me. Doesn't for some people, but I definitely oil the squeaky wheel. So if you
email me and I don't respond, just email me again and I'll be embarrassed and
respond. Fair enough?

Barbara, sorry for not responding! Please email me offlist with your comment.

Thanks! Carrie