[bksvol-discuss] OT: Braille Lite M40 for sale

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 12:09:58 -0500

Hi, all, and for the lists where this might be off-topic, I do apologize, but
I'd like to get the word out that I have a Braille Lite M40 I'm looking to
sell. I have an M20 that has the latest update and I use that exclusively now
and the M40 isn't getting used. It does work as is, but it does need a tune-up
and is not running the latest update. It has 4.0, and there have been two
updates since then, but 4.1 needs to be purchased before you can upgrade to
4.50 and we can't afford that right now. It could perhaps use a new battery,
too, but otherwise, it does work. You'll get the unit, carrying case, adapter
and serial cable, and I could possibly throw in a disk drive, too, since we
don't use that much any more, either. I'm pretty sure I have the hardcopy
braille manual and if I have any takers, I'll hunt that up, but I do know I
have an electronic braille file of the manual, so I could pre-load that onto
the unit before I send it. I'm asking at least $2,000 for the unit, maybe more
if I add the disk drive. The going price for a new unit is $5,595. This unit is
approximately close to four years old. The price I'm asking could be somewhat
negotiable. Please feel free to forward this to anyone you think might be
interested or to any lists where this might be permissible, and direct
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks! Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to him.