[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT - Are Scott's posts coming through now?

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 13:35:24 -0700

HI Scott,

I can read this!  Thank you!  Do you know what maybe might have been
different in the two or three messages that you sent that Larry and I
couldn't read?  Maybe it's only people's names who rhyme with Carrie who
can't read them?  Like, Carrie might be the only name worth having that
particular sound pattern?  Just kidding.  It's Friday, maybe I'm just losing
my mind?  Oh, I forgot, lost that long long ago.

Thanks for whatever you did to fix your messages!

Mayrie