[bksvol-discuss] Re: No "Title Page"

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 20:16:46 -0400

Marty, I have seen a few print books done this way.  I think Bookshare asks
for it to be all one one page, but also asks to stay true to the print book.

It is also possible that the page with the publisher's name has the book
title and author in a script or font that did not scan properly and so iti s
possible that the title and author ARE on the publisher page, just not in
the scan you have.

I think you'd be best off asking Carrie what to do, or letting us know what
book it is to see if we can get a peek from Amazon to see what the print
page looks like.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading:  Rules of Deception by Christopher Reich