[bksvol-discuss] Re: News on Files in the Volunteer Workflow that Originate from Publishers as PDF

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 15:43:03 -0500

This is great news! Thank you for letting us know, Scott! There are many of us
looking to find new ways to improve older books that didn't have have the
benefit of today's technology and tools. This will be great for some of the
people want safe projects to work on and improves the quality of Bookshare at
the same time.

Scott, we can never thank you enough for the excellent communication and the
bridge you provide between our dedicated volunteers and the Bookshare staff. :-)

Thanks so much!
Valerie