[bksvol-discuss] New Submission by Barbara

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Share <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 03:47:23 -0800 (PST)

I just submitted the following book:

  ?Til His Kingdom Comes: Living in the Last Days

  Charles R. Swindoll, John F. Walvoord

  Copyright © 2007 by Insight for Living

  ISBN: 978-1-57972-768-0

  Synopsis: The authors discuss the End Times from a Biblical perspective.

  Comments: Some Greek and Latin words and a few slang ones. I spell checked it
but did not read it so I am not sure about the condition of some scanning. I
think that is excellent but it could be anyway from good to excellent. The book
is approximately 90 pages and it show be easy to validate.

Barbara