[bksvol-discuss] Need help about craft books in our collection

  • From: "Janice Carter" <Janice.C@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:27:02 -0800

Susie Mckinnon and I are at the CTEVH (California Transcribers and Educators of
the Visually Handicapped) conference in Anaheim this weekend.  One of the
attendees asked if we had any books on pine needle basketry; coil basketry;
colonial crafts; and Native American crafts.    Since you were all so helpful
with the K-2 question, thought some of you might know of some titles or authors
so this woman can decide to join Bookshare.org or not.

Thanks for your help.

Janice Carter
Director, Literacy Programs

Benetech