[bksvol-discuss] Much thanks Re: Re: Bookshare and Web Braille

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <gvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:04:24 -0500

find it very invigorating to be able to read a book hot off the shelf.  This
site still feels like Christmas everyday for me.  This is the time of the
year when giving is most noticed.  It is also a good time to tell people
how you feel about them and the things they do.   So....my hat's off to all
BookShare staff and volunteers.

I couldn't agree more, Jane.  This site still feels like Christmas and my
birthday rolled up in to one and I've been  a member going on almost a year.
There's so much I never would have been able to access without bookshare.
My heartfelt thanks and gratest appreciation to all those that give their
time to bookshare, be you staff, volunteers or members with the time and
energy to scan books.

Gisela